What data do we collect?
DEIA collects the following data:
Personally identifiable information, such as:
- Your e-mail address and name, when you contact us.
- Details contained in the relevant document that you key in when you use our Services. These details may include your name, handphone number, email, the purpose of your query, and other details;
Information about your computer hardware and software when you use our Website. The information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used by DEIA for the operation of the Services, to maintain quality of the Services, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Website.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or sign up for any of our products or services
- Provide feedback via email
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
DEIA uses the collected information:
- To operate the Website and deliver the Services;
- To process, and where necessary, respond to your enquiry or request;
- To gather customer feedback;
- To inform or update you of other products or services available from DEIA and its affiliates, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- To monitor, improve and administer the Website and Services, and to provide general statistics regarding user of the Website;
- To update you on changes to the Website and Services.
DEIA does not sell, rent, lease, or release your Personal Information to third parties. DEIA may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique Personal Information is not transferred to the third party without your explicit consent. In addition, DEIA may share data with trusted partners to help us perform statistical analysis, send you email or provide customer support. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to DEIA, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your Personal Information.
Disclosure of Personal Information
DEIA will disclose or share your Personal Information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that any such action is necessary to: (a) comply with any legal requirements or comply with legal process served on DEIA or the Website; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of DEIA; and (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of deiaglobal.com, or the general public.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties: (a) in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets; and (b) if deiaglobal.com or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
DEIA would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop DEIA from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Our Company Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please unsubscribe.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request DEIA for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that DEIA correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request DEIA to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that DEIA erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that DEIA restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to DEIA's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that DEIA transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – we use these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used
- Advertising – we use these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.